Friday, September 19, 2008

BrainStorming

Explain in a paragraph the basic premise of the incident in your life you will be writing about.
One day a group of friends and I gathered at my house. We decided to go adventuring in the woods. We were imitating the acts of Bear Grills. We crossed an overflowing creek, ran from friends throwing rocks at us, and then climbed a cliff.

Start the intro here, give the first few sentences you will begin with
As we sat in my living room, we grew more lethargic by the second. Collin shot up with, “Let’s get out of here!” We all gathered in the basement and collected boots, sweatshirts, and rushed out the door. We were on our way to our escape, the woods.
List major events that will wake place in your incident
1. Cross an overflowing creek.
2. Have a rock war.
3. Run aimlessly through the woods.
4. Climb a cliff

Wrap up in a few sentences how you anticipate your incident ending. Think full circle here.
And as we walked home, I was content. I was able to know I could really trust these people when thrown into a rough situation, and to watch who’s around before you throw rocks. This was a truly amazing experience.

No comments: